Evaluation and Analysis of Performance for Improvement (EAPI) With Pete Bignell Thursday 10 November 9.30-12.30
Outline: Pete will unpick issues, help resolve concerns, explore best practice and offer a range of teaching strategies for this unique part of the Non-Examined Assessment (NEA). There will be ample opportunity to raise questions – with a guarantee of straightforward, supportive and reliable answers.
- common challenges – with workable solutions suggested
- clarification of the levels
- assessing your students with confidence and accuracy
- discussion and Q&A
- comprehensive course materials will be emailed before the event.
9.30 – 10.45 Session One
10.45 – 11.00 Break
11.00 – 12.15 Session Two
12.15 – 12.30 Chat will remain open
Tutor Profile – Pete Bignell
- currently Director of Sport and Physical Education at Abingdon School
- a highly experienced teacher of OCR A-level Physical Education
- having moderated the coursework element for over 15 years, Pete became Principal Moderator in 2016
- enjoys all sports and plays as much golf as he can!